Wednesday, July 18, 2018

107mph


i have no idea how i passed creative writing

it is so hard to write anything

so hard to get my thoughts onto paper

so real in my head

but when i try to get it out ......



maybe i forgot 

everything is so deep and locked inside me



i would rather stalk your social media and reassure myself you're not evil 

when i drank too much and don't even know when my head hit the pillow 

why didn't anyone call the police? ...

why didn't i? 


maybe i forgot


what was the last date justin went on? because i had to bail
and my soul will never let me forget that

i remember sitting in creative writing
in a hoodie
hoping
that something might change


maybe i forgot 

is it easier to be angry or sad?

because if it's sad, then i have always taken the easier way out

and i'm sitting 
in my kitchen
hoping
that something might change 

hoping

 i will forget









No comments:

Post a Comment